What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our customers.
We processes and determines how to process your personal data as data controller for the following purposes:
- Providing, improving, and developing our products and services: We use personal data to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising. This includes using personal data for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and for business continuity. If you enter a contest, or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain further data about how we use personal data, so we encourage you to read those rules carefully before participating.
- Communicating with you: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications in relation to our own products and services, communicate with you about your account or transactions, and inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please Contact Us to opt-out. We also may use your data to process and respond to your requests when you contact us. Subject to your prior express consent, we may share your personal data with third party partners who may send you marketing communications in relation to their products and services.
- Promoting safety and security: We use personal data to help verify accounts and user activity, as well as to promote safety and security, such as by monitoring fraud and investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We make certain personal data available to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal data will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior express consent.
- Service Providers: We share personal data with companies that provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email services, marketing, sponsoring of sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions, auditing, fulfilling customer orders, data analytics, providing customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your data and may be located wherever we operate.
- Legal Compliance and Security: It may be necessary—by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence—for us to disclose personal data. We may also disclose personal data if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
- Legal Basis For The Processing of Personal Data from EEA Residents: It may be necessary—by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence—for us to disclose personal data. We may also disclose personal data if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), our processing of your personal data will be legitimized as follows: Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal data such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"). If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b). Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your data on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), and where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f).
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the
- original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In certain cases, you are also entitled to other rights, such as, for example, to object to us using your data, or to the portability of your data, as explained in depth below.